Monday, December 6, 2010

And a few drinks later...

Today was mostly uneventful, except towards the end. I watched a movie online I had been wanting to see for a long time, cleaned my room, packed a bit.

Heh. Boring.

Then we went to karaoke, in honor of Yinzhou's last day in Japan!
It was soo much fun! Have some pictures:

BESTIE Niki and Nicole!

Action shot! Marie, Brenna, and Bestie.

Bestie solo shot!

Me, KC, and Yinzhou!

What did I drink? Two Fuzzy Navels, one Kahlua Milk, and one Fruits Mix drink. No, these did not contain very much alcohol. I was slightly buzzed. Get off my back, people!

Yinzhou leaves tomorrow to go back to China, but we'll all get to see her in Spring! Until then, Yinzhou~! ♥

Tomorrow I'm going to Harajuku to meet Chloe!!!! Soooooooo excited!

Well goodnight~

3 comments:

  1. Feeling Guilty are we?????

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not feeling guilty, I am merely attempting to thwart teasing from my dear Grandmother! Leave me alone, anon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah-ha! What about thwarting teasing from your dear cousin!!! mwahahahahaha!

    If "buzzed driving is drunk driving" then doesn't that mean you're drunk even when you're buzzed?

    You were buzzed, and we still don't see any Becca-karaoke pics?

    Fuzzy navels and fruits mix + something milky??? Sounds like the perfect recipe for a vomit attack. x_x Ugh. Just thinking about a fuzzy navel, I can smell that sweet, peachy smell, and it makes me a bit ill! lol I'd better get back to my Irish coffee.

    When you get back to the states, we'll have to man you up and get you into shots of Pendleton with cola backs. Jaeger bombs at family functions. When you're of legal U.S. age, of course (maybe).

    Dalia is hella close to baby time. Her due date was the 4th, but no baby yet. If she doesn't have her by the 11th, then it's induction time. Maybe I'll see you at the hospital!

    muchas smoochas,
    April

    ReplyDelete